Friday, November 17, 2006

Getting in the picture

Getting in the picture

Been a bit of a busy catch-up sort of day today, so instead of news from me, I am directing you to a couple of people who have made a great contribution to the campaign by donating pictures for use in our materials.

There are many people who have done so over the years, both campaigning logos and images of breastfeeding. We produce (Alison our amazing Office Manager and Lisa our equally amazing long-term volunteer, more accurately) produce a breastfeeding calendar that is used by groups around the world. It is great to have an alternative to the promotional ones that formula companies are all too willing to hand out.

There are a few stories to tell about the calendar, its production, use and the pictures it contains, so I'll come back to it when I have more time.

Until then a big thank you to everyone who is involved in it and buys it or other items from our on-line Virtual Shop.

So the two links I mentioned. I know there are more out there, but I have to be quick today, so feel free to add on the comment list.

One to a mother whose picture will be the February image. See http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellymotherbaby/242442324/

And another whose picture is being used for some new cards. See http://www.flickr.com/photos/22554961@N00/273896630/.

No comments: