Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nestle wants to hear from you - not!

Every now and then I have to update the link to the comment form on Nestlé's website. They change it periodically, I imagine to shake off people following our links to post messages about cases of Nestlé pushing baby foods in breach of international marketing standards, as feature in our Campaign for Ethical Marketing action sheets.

Our links will work again for a while. Do let me know when they die again - which I guess may be likely now I mention this! The link as of today is:
http://www.nestle.com/Common/Header/ContactUs.htm

If you are in the UK and fancy giving Nestlé a call on their free phone number then check out our clip below to see what happened when I did so.

I'll tell you in advance not to expect anything funny, this just shows what happens when you call.

No comments: